GOODWOOD FESTIVAL OF SPEED TICKETS
Prodrive is taking three of its iconic World Rally Championship cars to the 2023 Goodwood Festival of Speed.
Joining a 60 strong field of WRC rally cars that will represent the championship’s half century will be the World Rally Championship-winning Ford Escort RS1800 MkII; Colin McRae's 1996 Subaru Impreza Group A and the 2011 MINI Countryman WRC.
The trio of cars from the Prodrive Heritage Collection will be situated in the WRC 50th Anniversary display in the Cathedral Paddock.
To celebrate, we're inviting two lucky winners from Instagram or Twitter to come and celebrate with us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom only, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Prodrive Group (the "Promoter") and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The opening date of the prize draw is 19:00 BST of 10/07/2023 and the closing date is 12:00 BST of 12/07/2023 (the "Entry Period"). No bulk, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw.
5. One entry is allowed per person, per social media platform. Sharing of accounts for purposes of the competition is not allowed. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries, you may be disqualified.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. To enter the completion, the entrant must either:
a. follow Prodrive's Instagram page and correctly answer the question included in Prodrive’s Instagram competition post by commenting on it and including the hashtag: #ProdriveFoS23.
b. follow Prodrive's Twitter page and correctly answer the question included in Prodrive’s Twitter competition post by replying to it and including the hashtag: #ProdriveFoS23.
8. Entrants must be over the age of 13 and have a guardian’s permission to enter. Any winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
9. There will be two (2) winners in total. The prize for each winner will be two (x2) tickets to attend Goodwood Festival of Speed on Sunday, 16 July 2023.
10. The prize is as stated; no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
11. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Travel and accommodation to and from Goodwood Festival of Speed will not be provided. Winners must make their own arrangements.
13. The winners will be chosen randomly from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram or Twitter within 24 hours of the competition closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The winner must be available to receive delivery of the tickets via recorded post at their stated address on Friday, 14 July 2023.
15. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The name and country of the winner will be made available after the conclusion of the competition. To obtain this information contact Prodrive at the following address: Prodrive, Chalker Way, Banbury, Oxfordshire. United Kingdom. OX16 4XD.
18. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third-party fulfilment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated by Meta or Twitter. Prodrive fully releases and holds Meta and Twitter harmless from liability.
20. The Promoter is Prodrive Group, Chalker Way, Banbury, Oxfordshire. United Kingdom. OX16 4XD..